I’ve done similar things to this before so I’ll try to change it up a bit. I will share the Pai-Map I’ve created that shares more than seven tidbits about me for those of you interested to know more about the enigmatic Paisano.
1. Born in Salerno, Italy but raised in Newark, NJ ever since age three. Now in Atlanta, GA.
2. Blogging isn’t my greatest passion when it comes to writing. I love writing many other things such as poems, shortstories, novels, plays for the stage and screenplays (several in fact).
3. I’m a big sports fan that pulls for the underdog most of the time. Favorite teams are Yankees (Stinkies since 2000) in baseball, Atlanta Falcons in football, Atlanta Hawks and NY Knicks in NBA baskerball, New Jersey Devils in Hockey and my most beloved team is Italia in soccer, the current World Cup champions of the world!
4. I make a great living in Information Technology and love what I do, helping people with computer problems. Especially enjoy being involved with virtual servers and cutting edge technologies.
5. I’ve always been a big time freeware junkie. Always collected free software and utlities and still do. Now I do the same with Web 2.0 free services lol.
6. I enjoy making friends with people from all different walks of life, backgrounds and professions.
7. I love to travel and learning about new cultures and people.
So there’s a brief rundown of fun facts about Pai. Here’s my mindmap with more info.
Here are the rules I followed, passed on by my new Twitter friend DamienBasile
Link your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
Here are the seven friends that I will tag
Dayngr (The one and only Trish from Florida who does so much for our military)
TheLaughingImp (Interesting insightful soul)
TheWarmSpot (Full of heart-warming thought-provoking stuff and the best friend you could have!)
JillFoster (The D.C. Diva, political pundit with a punch and a heart of gold!)
RaymondGarraud (Smart and inspirational)
Bydls (Christine from the “But You Don’t Look Sick” blog. So strong and so warm and friendly)
Rachel Z. Cornell (Incredible fighter! Legally blind but sees much more than most of us because of her heart)